Welcome to the Building Solar China (Guangzhou) Exhibition and Conference
Composed of a professional conference and an international exhibition, Building Solar China (Guangzhou) is the event to showcase integrated solar and smart technology solutions for buildings.
Building Solar China (Guangzhou) is designed to serve as a pivotal platform to
- focus on smart solar building solutions including BIPV.
- support the strong global development of renewable energy and its market demand created by China’s government policies.
- enhance the exchange of experience with professionals, experts and industry leaders from east and west.
- enrich knowledge on technical and global market developments as well as the latest industry news.
- discover the potential in China’s solar building market waiting to be unleashed.
Share synergies from concurrent fairs
BSC 2013 takes place concurrently with Guangzhou Electrical Building Technology (GEBT) and Guangzhou International Lighting Exhibition (GILE). In 2012, GILE and GEBT had 2,900 exhibitors from 27 countries showcasing their products in 21 halls covering 210,000 sqm, attracting more than 100,000 visitors from around the World. Join Building Solar China (Guangzhou) to share synergies from the success and the attendance of GILE and GEBT. Meet decision makers from building industry, manufacturing, trade and governmental sectors and to get in touch with new strategic business partners.